Doctor Who............again.

Ok, I know I have painted and posted David Tennant as the Doctor before. But that was a long time ago and that one was done in Photoshop!! Actually I just wanted a simple subject to push how far I could go with ArtRage and still keep it "painterly". Don't know if I really succeeded since I have a tendency to blend everything nicely together rather than leaving the brushstroke alone. I guess I am lacking in that confidence. I also kinda gave up at the end since I really got bored painting jacket lapels! If anyone out there would like to do that for me feel free. I rather like how it came out tho. Looks like a painting to me and I didn't cheat once. All in ArtRage!

Comments

  1. I just wanted to say, I stumbled upon this, and being totally Ten-happy, this is so very pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment