Checking In for 2010

I was really hoping to get the series of Doctor Who illustrations done for the new year and to coincide with the 10th Doctor regenerating into 11 but alas it has not happened. Seems to me that the holidays and actually working on a daily basis REALLY seems to cut into drawing time. Anyway, I hope that you all have had a wonderful holiday season and are ready for the new year. I am. Don't really have too much to show today so I thought I would at least post something and came up with showing some of the drawings I had done that led to the final Doctor images. These start with #5 and go thru #9. The first three docs were all drawn in the computer and I have already shared with you as well as the odd #4 sketch.



This one of 9 was done on my iPhone. Not a great likeness but I didn't think it was too bad for a doodle on my phone with no reference.



And here is a sneak peek at what is to come. Here is my sketch for #10, and also done on my iPhone. This is actually VERY close to the final that is now scanned and ready for ink and paint. Enjoy!

Comments