The Weeping Angel

I was so inspired by walking around meeting artists, seeing art, etc. at Comi-Con, that I just had to finish this piece. It started out simply enough with some chicken scratch in my sketchbook. I didn't even bother to scan those in. Once I had a clear vision, I did a rough color version on my phone. I really liked it and a cleaner version was made from it in Photoshop. Then I made my final pencil drawing, digitally inked it and painted it. Voila!! Simple as that!! I hope you all like it too.




Here, for probably more my amusement than yours, is a view of the progression.

Comments

  1. I love LOVE your illustrations of the Doctor! You've captured intensity in that moment. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Doctor Who pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment