Buy it on Red Bubble.

Some of you may have noticed that there is now a small link on the lower right with a slideshow of some work on t-shirts and such. The one all the way down under the "Followers" box (love you guys by the way.).That is my foray into actually selling my own work. Hopefully this will be a nice change of pace instead of finding my work being sold by other people without telling me (or paying me!). So if you like something, click the link and take a look. I did the best I could with the prices but I really only make a very small cut on each. If there is something you saw here on my blog and DON'T see it for sale, please let me know. I might be able to help with that too. Feedback would be appreciated in all aspects. Don't be shy, be heard!

Comments

  1. Hey! Are you on FB??? We need to meet up Orlando-ian!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment