I Lost, but.....

My wife Mindy is somehow amused by the fact that I lost a Photoshop contest on Yahoo Sports a few monthes back. I don't normally enter these type of things but the moment must have been right and had some free time on my hands. They posted an odd picture of Keven Youkalis of the Red Sox (not a fan! Go Rays!) and asked that it be altered and the pictures would be judged on how funny it was and how well it was done. What the heck! I took the picture and made him a frat house jumper. Even put some banners up on the buildings and had major league umps nearby. Was fun. Then I forgot about it. While we were away for the Easter weekend I suddenly remembered to check on it. I saw my picture posted and my eye glanced my name in bold letters as well. For a fleeting moment, I thought I had won! But alas, I had not. I found it odd that they started off the story by proclaiming that I DID NOT win by name and by showing my picture! They didn't show the other non-winners. Why mine?? I still have no idea but Mindy thinks that I must be somebody since "Jon Pinto didn't even win". I just don't see it like she does.

screenshot of the website announcing the loser.

my actual file.

Comments

  1. I read it like this...

    We received so many entries that not even demigod Jon Pinto placed in our top three. Despite his ill-gotten Photoshop powers obtained by a packed with the beings of the chaotic times of yore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment