Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Eighth Doc Re-Colored

So, after constantly reading about the Doctor Who exhibition in London and seeing lots and lots of stuff from the exhibit on line and such, I was surprised to see this picture of the Eighth Doctors costume from said exhibit.



Now, many of you know that I have a fondness for the Eighth Doctor, if not his sole TV movie outing, but I was, to be honest, completely shocked to see the colors in this photo. Some of you may not know that I have a problem seeing greens and that may explain some of this, but I could have SWORN that his outfit was shades of gray like I have depicted. No body has called me out on that fact either so it makes me wonder if I am alone in my thinking. Let me know. Chime in. I want answers!!!

It was actually pretty easy to duplicate my file and change some colors in my Photoshop layers to make the adjustments, and it actually looks pretty good. But then again, I have that green problem! So for the completest out there, here is a modified version of Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor.



My original posting of this art can be found here


2 comments:

  1. It's not that we didn't notice, (well I noticed at least) but the picture was so good we didn't care.

    ReplyDelete