Hurricane Who!

So I have finally taken the plunge and purchased my table for the upcoming Hurricane Who convention here in Orlando. This will be my first time venturing out into the public to push my nonsense onto the masses. Well, I hope the masses. Maybe a few. Maybe my wife will stop by my table. Anyway, it's from November 4th to the 6th and information can be found here:

http://www.hurricanewho.com/

I will have several 11 x 17 prints for sale (remember, DON'T BUY THE STOLEN BROWN BACKGROUND!) as well as original sketches used to create the pics seen here on the blog and even a 50 page book of my work! I will post updates about the progress and the preparation for the show. So by all means, come to the show if you are in the Orlando area!! It's a great time to be in Florida then too!!



Comments

Post a Comment