New Year Doodles

Wow! Is it the new year already?? What the heck happened to 2011?? So life has been a bit hectic during and since the holidays and I didn't mean to go so long without a post but hey, life happens. So I only have some scratchings for you today and I hope that it's enough to keep you checking for further updates. I do have a few cool pics planned out and I just finished a cool project that I will be posting about soon.

I think I may have led off last year with a post with Pinto MacBean. I will have to go and check that out. I was hoping to do a few other Pinto pics but it just didn't happen. Maybe in 2012.





Here is another iPhone painting done at Epcot while my son and I were waiting on line to see the wonderful Candlelight Processional. And I am not just saying that because my wife sings in the chorus. Sharp eyed viewers may be able to make out the Christmas tree at the far left of the painting.


Comments