River Song

Finished this last night and sent it right out to be printed. I just mentioned recently that I usually like to take a day or two with the "finished" picture and let it breath a bit as I always find something that I need to fix or tweak. Gonna have to go on faith with this as I don't have that luxury. Luckily the few people who saw it before placing the print order all liked it and that really bolstered my confidence. I am really looking forward to the show on the 28th and meeting Alex Kingston in person.  You should come out and join us if you can. You can find the information to Hurricane Who Summer night here. I will have (good printing permitting) both my large cards of this art ($2) and 11x17 posters ($10) as well as my other Doctor Who pictures including The Master! Come check it out. Hope to see you there.



Comments

  1. Well you know I love it...

    Looking forward to seeing you again Jon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment