Hawaiian Triptych

My wife and I recently had the need to re-decorate a room in the house. We decided to have some fun with it and make it useful still. A guest room alone can be limiting so we bought a sleeper sofa instead and made it a lounge area with a bit of a retro, Hawaiian slant. I even painted a GIANT, graphic pineapple in one corner! Mindy found the coolest palm tree lamp and I had the brilliant idea of modifying some old, unused t-shirt designs into a themed triptych to be printed on canvas. They turned out great! I originally would have wanted longer panels but that was not in our budget so we got three 16 x 20 prints and we are very pleased with the results. I wish I had some better pics to share but all I have are what I took with my phone. Enjoy!


Here is the fully combined art.


Nice gallery wrapped edges!






Comments