Leftovers

Remember when I did that John Carter piece not too long ago?? Yes? Great! No? Go here and catch up. So, I had many revisions while laboring over that particular picture and entire characters were totally changed. That meant that I had unused artwork laying around my studio. Leftovers. I don't mind having leftovers but my wife Mindy has other thoughts on the subject. Some things get better after sitting for a day or two, like lasagana or socks. You know what I am talking about! So with little free time and with too much procrastination with producing anything new (just kidding. I got new stuff coming.), I decided to finish off one of the original drawings made for the John Carter picture. A simple finish, just ink and flat color.


Slightly modified sketch.



Inked.


Flat color.


So what do you think about leftovers?? I'd like to hear your input on the topic.


Comments

  1. It's like you took leftovers and made a delicious chili.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment