Happy Birthday Star Trek

I am not old enough to remember Star Trek being on television as first run. I am of the generation that grew up with it and let it flourish on syndication. I watched the animated version on Saturday mornings. I ate cereal (and still do, by the way) out of my Star Trek cereal bowl. I played with the Mego figures and once owned toy phasers as well. I saw all the movies in the theater and was startled when my Mom began crying when Spock died in Wrath of Khan.  I am a Trekkie. Or Trekker. I really don't know what the proper title is anymore. But I do love me some Trek! So what better time to let you know that I have been invited to set up shop at The Star Trek Experience (find them on Facebook here.) on October 20th, 2012 from noon to nine! I am working on having some new Star Trek pics ready for purchase and signing as well as my other stuff. Also, I just uploaded my TOS art as an iPhone case at Red Bubble so check that out as well.

Live Long and Prosper!!!


Here are some early doodles I am currently working on.

 
 
 
 
From what my son and I boldly eat cereal from.


Get some Trek!!

Comments