Holiday Phone Painting

So over the Christmas holiday, like many, I had some family in town to visit. As we do when we have visitors, we head to Disney to have some fun. I must say that I love the theme parks when they are decorated for Christmas. I love the parade and the music and the whole bit!! I even loved it when I worked there. So we headed out and I got to guard our space we staked out on Main Street USA for the parade. I was a perfect day and I used the time to do a bit of landscape painting as I have not done that in some time now. I know that I am cheating when I paint on my phone, but it makes me feel creative. I finished the first one from start to finish right there on the spot. The second one, as it was late and dark out, I took home and finished at my leisure over the next day or so. Enjoy!




Comments