Drawing The Rocketeer. Part Four

Hey! Remember this piece I started on way back in the day?? I didn't TOTALLY abandon the piece, I just had to keep pushing it to the back of the line as I don't really need it until MegaCon next spring so everything else just kept cutting in line. I actually do still have other pieces that need to be done before this one so I fully expect that this may get bumped again. I have been sneaking a bit of work on it here and there. If I am anything, I am a productive procrastinator. Meaning if I have something that needs to get done, you know I am working on something else until the priority can't be ignored any longer. I really need to work on that. So here are bits and of progress on The Rocketeer himself. Final pencils and inks that is!

Enjoy!








Comments