Monday, March 17, 2014

007

MegaCon is just a few days away. I can't wait. This will be my second year in a row there with a table at artist alley and I am hoping for a good show. I have so many new pieces and a variety of styles to show as well. One special print I will be offering is a collaborative effort between myself and the very talented Danny Haas. While we were in New Orleans I mentioned that I had early drafts of a James Bond piece that I had stalled on and casually asked if he wanted to help me with it. He did. Then came the prospect of actually figuring out a way for us both to be represented in the piece as our styles are very different. Turns out, they merged quite nicely. I gave Danny the loose sketches of each Bond and then Danny worked his vector magic bringing each one to life. We then simply put my drawing back over the top and added a bit of flourish. Pretty simple and I think pretty effective.

So if you are at MegaCon this weekend you may want to think about picking one of these up. We are only printed 40 of them (we will each have 20) and when they are gone, they are gone! So get one. Get one for a friend! We won't even charge extra for us both to sign it either.






No comments:

Post a Comment