The Most Interesting Man in the World is.............Bill Murray!

Well of course it is! Who doesn't like Bill Murray?? Groundhog Day? Ghostbusters?? Meatballs?? Caddyshack??? The list goes on and on and I am sure that everyone out there has a favorite Bill Murray movie. If not, you probably stopped reading this one already. I have seriously NO clue as to what motivated me to paint this. None! I didn't have a fever or anything at the time, but oddly enough, I am just getting better from having one since painting it. Maybe I time traveled and did this out of order?? Doing "mash-ups" is not really my thing as my brain just doesn't work that way so as to why I suddenly felt the urge to depict Bill as the Dos Equis guy and add a nod to the "Stripes" poster was something of a shock for me. It just seemed natural and it helped narrow down the type of reference I needed of Bill as I wanted him to have his beard. The piece came together quite quickly and I was pretty please in the end, even if it didn't look like him to me at times during the painting process.

Ladies and Germs, .....Bill F@#*ing Murray!




Comments