The Hobbit!

So The Hobbit trilogy is now all done as well. My family all went to see it on New Year's Day as it was sort of a tradition that my wife and I accidentally started way back with the first Lord of the Rings movie! We loved it but to be fair, I have always preferred the story of The Hobbit to Lord of the Rings anyway. I like Bilbo! There! I said it! Well, it of course inspired me some to work on some Hobbit things but alas, I had a full plate already. But there is always time for "productive procrastination"!! I remembered the Bilbo experiment from December 2013 ( you can see it here. )and thought to just re-work that a bit as it should go fairly quickly and I liked the piece enough to have it warrant a second go! It deserved it in fact!! So that is what I did!

Enjoy!



Comments