Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Return of the Six Million Dollar Man!

Another fine example of me needing a technology upgrade. Like my Tom Riddle picture recently, I also did this on my old first generation iPad. Which means it may not be printable at the full size. Very ironic that it should be a picture of The Six Million Dollar Man, the technological marvel of 1974! I was rewatching a few old episodes recently and it actually dawned on me how funny certain aspects of the show were. In one scene, Steve Austin is in his familiar running suit in a gym doing curls with his bionic arm. I suddenly realized that he doesn't need to be doing that!! It was just so the audience can be reminded of how much he could lift with a bionic arm since the weights were clearly labeled. Too funny!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment