Stuff from the ol' website. Part 4
You must be getting tired of old stuff. I am. I will have some new stuff soon. Promise! Today I have three relics. First is Obi-Wan Kenobi. Gotta have a Star Wars pic at some point! I did this few years back during the prequel years. Was trying to refine a painterly look in Photoshop but I don't know how well I pulled it off. I like it tho, just wish I had ArtRage back then.

This one goes WAY back. Did this while at work at Funnybone back in Connecticut. I drew it all in my sketchbook and scanned it in for my "digital glazing". I then printed it out on watercolor paper and then sealed it. I then added some actual paint and colored pencil on top. This was the one and only time I did this.

The last one today has the significance of being the first pic I did entirely on the computer. I had learned to use a wacom by this point and I did the rough drawing right on the computer and then proceeded right to the paint stage all in Photoshop.

This one goes WAY back. Did this while at work at Funnybone back in Connecticut. I drew it all in my sketchbook and scanned it in for my "digital glazing". I then printed it out on watercolor paper and then sealed it. I then added some actual paint and colored pencil on top. This was the one and only time I did this.

The last one today has the significance of being the first pic I did entirely on the computer. I had learned to use a wacom by this point and I did the rough drawing right on the computer and then proceeded right to the paint stage all in Photoshop.
Comments
Post a Comment