Sorry that it's taken so long to post my pictures from the recent Hurricane Who event here in Orlando, but I have to point out that most of the pictures are not actually taken by me. My wife took the majority of them and I was waiting for her to plug her iPhone into the computer to get the pics. I gave up waiting last night and just did it myself. Sorry Hon.
We had a great time again and look forward to next year! We also had a great spot with a view of an incredible Tardis that simply brought everyone right in front of us for Mindy to take a picture. I managed to get in a few as well.
 |
| Retro Tardis!! |
 |
| Modern Tardis that was right in front of us! |
 |
| Mindy and the Tardis. |
 |
| Joe! |
 |
| My best companion. |
Of course people love to dress up for the convention and here were just some of the ones we got to take pics of.
 |
| The Doctor (Chris) and his Tardis. |
 |
| No. It really is his. |
 |
| How Ood. Where's Paul?? He loves an Ood. |
 |
| The Master and Doctor 8. |
 |
| Even some cars dressed up! |
 |
| Where is Scott??? |
 |
| Caitlin Blackwood (Young Amelia Pond) |
 |
| Disney historian Jim Korkis and Mindy. I never knew there was a Disney/Who connection! |
 |
| Writer extraordinaire, Tony Lee!! |
 |
| Mr. Andrew Beech of the BBC letting me wear one of Tom Baker's actual scarves!! |
 |
| Mr. Peter Davison (5th Doctor) in a Q & A. |
 |
| A tee I sold that Peter Davison signed!! |
 |
| Can you tell we are chewing?? Thanks Lew! |
Comments
Post a Comment