The Lone Ranger. Part Three
Really have not gotten much done for a few days as I was at Tampa Bay Comicon. Was fun to be in a hotel as our house is currently torn up for new floors and bathroom. Plus my son LOVES being in a hotel, but I think most kids love being in hotels! We did well and met lots of people and I even got to shoot the breeze with the legendary Bob Layton. I really should keep my camera on me for these meetings.
So, here is my working sketches for the Ranger and Tonto as well as an updated composition. I started to focus more on the Ranger as Tonto's pose was causing me some problems and I thought the best thing to do was to put it aside and go back to it later with fresh eyes.
So, here is my working sketches for the Ranger and Tonto as well as an updated composition. I started to focus more on the Ranger as Tonto's pose was causing me some problems and I thought the best thing to do was to put it aside and go back to it later with fresh eyes.



Comments
Post a Comment