The Dynamic Duo. Part Four
Well, I hope you all had your fill of hot dogs and fireworks. While I plug away and try to get the Penguin done, I thought it would be a good time to go ahead and show you the Riddler in all his Frank Gorshin-ness. Is that a word? It should be!
You can see the progression from sketch to final.
I also, though briefly, toyed with the idea of not putting his mask on because it showed more "face" that way. In the end I decided that without the mask (and since you don't see much costume), he is Frank Gorshin. With the mask, he's The Riddler!
You can see the progression from sketch to final.
I also, though briefly, toyed with the idea of not putting his mask on because it showed more "face" that way. In the end I decided that without the mask (and since you don't see much costume), he is Frank Gorshin. With the mask, he's The Riddler!
![]() |
| I didn't forget his eyebrows; I just didn't need them! |


Comments
Post a Comment