Catching up
Life seems pretty busy at the moment and I just had to have a painful root canal to boot. It's not like I have not been keeping busy tho, I just don't have much finished work to show today but I figured I should post something since it's been a while and I want to keep the four followers that I have.
First, let me show where I am with my Evel Knievel painting. I thought I was done with it but the readers on the ArtRage forum thought that I should continue with the way it was originally intended. I did work a bit more but am now on the fence once more about going further. Maybe some parts unfinished actually add to the piece or I am really just too lazy to keep going. What do you think??

I have also been working on a Star Trek pic done in my style last seen in my Doctor Who series. Not done yet but I relented and thought to show you the mock up with the finished pencil drawings at least.

And speaking of my Doctor Who art, here is a pic that can be used for an iPhone wallpaper. Don't know if anyone would want that besides myself, but here it is if you are so inclined.
First, let me show where I am with my Evel Knievel painting. I thought I was done with it but the readers on the ArtRage forum thought that I should continue with the way it was originally intended. I did work a bit more but am now on the fence once more about going further. Maybe some parts unfinished actually add to the piece or I am really just too lazy to keep going. What do you think??
I have also been working on a Star Trek pic done in my style last seen in my Doctor Who series. Not done yet but I relented and thought to show you the mock up with the finished pencil drawings at least.

And speaking of my Doctor Who art, here is a pic that can be used for an iPhone wallpaper. Don't know if anyone would want that besides myself, but here it is if you are so inclined.
I love your work. It is amazing. The Doctor Who with all of the Docs' is my fav, but now it's missing one.. hehe
ReplyDelete