Burger King! (really)



This is pretty much dumb that I even did this. How bored was I??? Ok. When I was a kid, we didn't have any fast-food restaurants in town. So, it was a special treat when Mom would drive us three towns away to the nearest Burger King. It was all I really knew for most of my childhood. I didn't sleep with a teddy bear either; it was a Burger King pillow!! And truth be told, I still have a soft spot for it, but I keep my visits infrequent in case you were wondering about my eating habits. So, Burger King recently brought back their classic logo, and I got to thinking, why don't they bring back THE Burger King. Not the creepy one of late (I love him too btw), but the one I grew up with. I thought he might need a bit to freshen him up tho so I took a crack at it. And get Richard Kind to do the voice.







Comments