MegaForce!
The ad that ran on the back of comic books back in the '80's seemed to be there forever! It didn't make me want to see the movie by any means, but I did notice it. The ads may have even run longer than the movie did in theaters. I did wind up watching this somewhere once on television and was dumbfounded on how bad it was. It wasn't until it happened to come on a different time, and it was just running in the background to whatever I was doing that I came to appreciate how much fun that bad movie is! Yes, I own a copy of it now and I have even shared it with my son. I would love an "over the top" cartoon of Ace Hunter and his army for more MegaForce adventures!! What are your memories of it?
Enjoy!
Here are some WIP pics.



Comments
Post a Comment