Quint
Robert Shaw as Quint from the classic film Jaws! Long a favorite film in the Pinto household. We watch it annually around or on the Fourth of July and always from our swimming pool!
I was feeling anxious about painting after my fumble and recovery of the Lone Ranger painting, so I wanted to start another one right away. I finished Quint in two sessions and was pretty pleased with the results. Not totally where I want the work to be but getting closer. I actually wasn't very sure about that until I compared this with an early painting I did when I started to get back into it a year or so ago. And no, I am not going to show the comparison. Sorry.
I did try a new method of making my flesh tones from a video I watched on YouTube. I like the method but need to dial in the colors more still to my liking.

Comments
Post a Comment