White Christmas!

Even though my son graduated a year and half ago, I still volunteer to do scenery for the school plays. This year the big show was shifted to the fall as they put on White Christmas!! It was a GREAT show!! My only regret was that it was so good, I wish Joe was in it. Well, he may have made a hidden cameo as I always do. You can't see either of us in these as we appeared in animated segments. Here are some of the scenes I made plus the logo I designed.

And since I always hide things in the scenery, and people ask, here those are as well. First off was the opening scene taking place during the war. Painted the lower right of the crumbling wall is "PINTO WAS HERE". The dressing room scene had a poster on the lower left for "PLANET OF THE APES: THE MUSICAL". The moving train scene had the most. Some scenery from old shows went by like Munchkinland from Oz and Superman flew out of a barn and across the sky at one point. The station in Providence had a poster of myself as the Wizard of OZ on the far right and lastly, the station in Pine Tree had my son from the prop painting of Gaston from Beauty and the Beast as well as "Mountain Dew Sold Here".















Comments