Michonne. Part One
My wife, Mindy, has been after me to do a Walking Dead picture for months!!! We watch the show and really enjoy it but neither of us have ever read the comic version. I think that it's ok that we have not as we are totally experiencing it for the first time. I know that Kirkman has changed it up a bit but you know what I mean. So since I am going to at Spooky Empire this year (my first time!), I thought it would be a good idea to have SOME horror stuff to put out there. And like my wife, people said "Do the Walking Dead"! I finally relented after I mentally accepted the fact that I don't have to draw the entire cast in one picture. I can do that later! One main character would be enough for now and Michonne and her zombies seemed like a fun choice. I doodled the idea down in my sketchbook while in car line and then brought it into Photoshop to over-work once again, but at least I knew where I was heading!
Here are the doodle and the expanded version.
Here is yet another variation on the zombie.
Here are the doodle and the expanded version.
Here is yet another variation on the zombie.



Comments
Post a Comment