Power Pig 2023!

Recently in the comments on a social media post on my personal page, my childhood friend Chris mentioned the comic strip we did back when we were little kids (and that Terri colored). I haven't drawn him in over 15 years, and I posted those pics here on my blog, but it was fun to go back and re-explore him. I honestly don't remember much about it (nor what he actually looked like as none of it survived). I do remember he had a worm as a sidekick. So here is my pitch now, he's an idiot who thinks he has superpowers and was influenced by a stack of old comic books left in the barn. In truth, his best friend (the worm. Let's call him Morton) has the superpowers. 

What do you think? 

Maybe some of my old classmates remember better than I do.








I may have accidentally deleted the sketches but here is line drawing that may be fun to color.






Comments