Evel Knievel: The Comic!



Several months ago, I was approached by a gentleman named Rylend Grant who was putting together a Kickstarter to publish an officially licensed comic book of Evel Knievel. Her had somehow found the picture I had drawn previously of an animated version of the famed daredevil and asked if they could use that as well as contribute a variant cover done in that style as well. The Kickstarter was a rousing success, and some of my art was used to make pins too! I also contributed designs for a certificate and membership card. All fun stuff. Well, yesterday the swag arrived in my mailbox. I got several copies of the comic and the print, as well as a few of both pins, Evel and the "Scramble Van". I didn't get the certificates for some reason, but that's ok. I was very pleased with how well everything printed, but a bit disappointed as, once again, my name was misspelled on the inside cover. Oh well. That's nothing new.
 






Comments