Sunday, May 3, 2009

B@rry Z@garman is an @$$hole!

My wife told me not to post this. I thought about it for a long time too but decided that I would. She feared that an emotional post fueled by hate and anger would have a detrimental effect on future employment. It might. I figure if a possible employer sees this and thinks that he would like to boldly lie to my face and treat me like dirt after I was loyal to a fault so be it. I don't understand how hurting a family all in the name of greed can ever be a good thing. That's just me. I like to be able to sleep with a clean conscience. I am not going to elaborate much more beyond this. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. This was actually fun to draw (and therapeutic. Go figure.) and it was all done in ArtRage.

No comments:

Post a Comment