Captain Kirk/ArtRage 3

I could have gone either way with the title on this one. Many of you know that I am quite a fan of a program called ArtRage and that I have been anxiously awaiting the newest version to be released. Well, the day finally arrived and I was able to get my hands on it late last night but I had to wait until tonight to start playing with it. I am still finding my way around the changed keys and new tools but I did manage to paint a picture rather quickly that I am VERY pleased with. The oil brushes are so much better as is the canvas selections and the blending tool is AWESOME. I basically stuck with what I knew on this but with much better results. Go get ArtRage 3!! It will set you back a whopping $80.00!! I can't wait to try the watercolor brushes!

Comments

  1. That's awesome, from one Trekkie to another!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment