The Mercury Men!

Well here it is! This was SO much fun to do and I am really happy with the way it turned out. I thought from the beginning that doing a picture in black and white would be a fun challenge and really be fitting for this particular project. I also really worked at the "distressing" of the pic. I hope you all like this and I hope you have all seen and supported The Mercury Men!!




Here is a little bonus. I didn't mean to actually do this but this is what I got when I was assembling the parts into my compostion without all the paint and such. I thought it looked pretty cool on it own and just slapped on "The Animated Series" tag to complete it. If I actually put some thought into this one, I would have a clean blueprint and changed out the lightning and buildings to look more "toony".






Check out The Mercury Men here.

Comments

  1. This is super cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! But how come it's not in color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Adding this to my Mercury men collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! going to hang on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of it but I am going to watch now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this! Can't wait for the Second Series

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment