Trying to beat the Hurricane

Hurricane Who that is. Once again I will be at the show here in Orlando and this year promises to be bigger. From what I heard, I will not be the only artist there this year and I hope that is a good thing! I did want a large amount of new Doctor Who themed art and ones that were related to the guest list but I am falling short on time as this past year was full of unforeseen obstacles. I do have about four new Doctor Who pics already done (if you count Inspector Spacetime) and other assorted new pics but I am hoping to get at least one new pic that has a guest in it! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!

Here is one character from the new pic that I mocked up quick in Photoshop. Not done or refined in any manner but I like how it looks. Anyone recognize him???



Comments