Here's to 2013!

So here we are at the end of another year. Just about ready to put it in the books. To say the least, it's been an eventful one here in the Pinto household with several highs and lows. I am sure every family endures them as well and I do try to keep a level perspective of it all. I honestly do try to find silver linings in the things that seem devastating at the time. And this year we did have a few doozies! As always I hope for the best for everyone in the coming year and hope that the good outweighs the bad. I look forward to several events coming up and keeping an open mind for what lies ahead. Now, I normally would have posted my annual Christmas card on December 24th or 25th but I neglected to this year simply because I forgot. With the added duties of keeping up with social media, Facebook has been taking up more time than I originally anticipated, but with the higher traffic, it could not be ignored. So without further adieu, here is the annual Christmas card as well as the original sketch done on my tablet (and something I have not shared on Facebook!). Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and I look forward to seeing you in the new year.






Comments