Off To See the Wizard!

My son is in the school play. They are putting on a production of The Wizard of Oz and while he is not one of the leads, he does have a speaking role as well as the munchkin mayor and assorted other bit parts. Several costume changes for him. Meanwhile, I volunteered to make the cover of the program for them and then my wife volunteered me to paint some of the digital sets that are projected onto screens and monitors to help enhance the physical sets that will be onstage. I don't really think painting scenery is my forte by any means, but these turned out to be fun to do. Hoping they look good in person and I still have to finish the program cover! Used myself as reference as the Wizard but I did exaggerate some parts like my now missing mustache and the size of my forehead! I only know one person with one THAT big.

Enjoy!











Comments