11th Doctor, Amy, Rory and River!

Just felt like it was time to re-visit the Matt Smith era of Doctor Who with a new piece. I have also been getting a lot of feedback about doing Amy and Rory so why not!!?? This was a bit longer in the making than other pieces lately. I actually started pulling reference for this many months ago and even had it frankenstiened together into a composition well before the holidays. But it just kept getting pushed back in the production line until recently. Not gonna lie, this one was a bit more "work" than it seemed to be the norm of late. I really don't know if it was lack of motivation, which would be odd for me considering the subject matter, or if it was the amount of portraits that this one required. I even had to put it back on the shelf after it was completed for a day or two before making my customary post-"I'm finished" tweaks. In the end, I was pretty pleased with it so I guess it was all worth it. I hope you all like it as well.

Enjoy!






Here are a few of the "work in progress" shots!





Comments