Hits of the '80's!!

I thought I posted this weeks ago but apparently I did not. My apologies. 

Remember all those 80's movie commissions? Well they are all together in a special print and 100% of the proceeds are going to help many people. This art was done for my church for their summer series and the print will ONLY be available thru me at one of our locations. You don't have to come to service and I am not trying to convert anyone, but if you are able and want one, you have the opportunity. The funds are going to the Real Life Food Pantry which provides fresh, frozen, and non-perishable groceries to families in need.  We have provided meals to literally tens of thousands of people regardless of their faith. 

Prints will only be $5 !!!

Here is my appearance schedule:

July 17/18 Hunters Creek (mobile campus)
July  23/24 East Orlando
July 30/31 UCF(mobile campus)
August 6/6 Clermont (final weekend of series)

You can find addresses to all campuses and more info at:https://real.life/






Comments