They Grow-up So Fast!

When my son was born, I was a nervous wreck. Not just from the lack of sleep a parent expects but from my fear of the unknown. I am also very selfish with my time and children take up alot of that. If I don't get to draw or paint at home after awhile I tend to get kinda cranky. There is also the unimaginable joy that comes from being a parent. When Joseph's first birthday came round I thought it would be fun to draw him a picture to print out for invites and for his cake rather than just buy off the shelf. I figured it was a sure-fire way my wife would allow me to work in my studio. Now it has become my yearly obligation. In fact my wife has become the art director some how and my deadlines get shorter and shorter every year. How did THAT happen!!?? Anyway, I just completed the latest pic and it is being printed as we speak. So here is all the pics I have done starting from the latest one and working backwards.











Comments

Post a Comment