Stuff from the ol' website. Part 7

Back to some old stuff today. I really want to finish this off as soon as possible now. Bear with me. Today I have four pretty random pics. The first one was done a LONG time ago when the company I was working for was developing a Casper game. I was pretty involved and did a LOT of finishing and inking the art. I was proud of the work and was actually enjoying myself for the first time at that job. I should have known better. The job got cancelled and everything went into the trash. I don't remember who did the original sketch of the house but I finished, hand inked and digitally painted it. Then I threw Casper in for fun after it was all over.




This next one was done for a children's magazine. They only print certain pages in color but wanted a double page spread about smoking and ......., I guess running. I don't remember. But I do remember that the fade from black and white to color was there! I did this from start to finish in Photoshop. No paper.




These next two were just fun drawings out of my sketchbook.


Comments