Painting on the Disney Dream

Just took a short, almost unexpected vacation. We were able to secure some rooms on the Disney Dream for a cruise for my son's eighth birthday. Lucky kid!! While we were not really planning to do this trip, we did have some circumstances that made the timing a necessity. I did manage to get some iPhone painting in. I really pushed myself with some of them and mixed several different apps to get to the finish. Sometimes that can be a pain, especially when you notice something to change, you then have to remember the order of all the other apps you used to get to the finish. I am going to have to learn how to streamline that. I am really proud of two in particular, can you pick those out??


The Dream in the port of Nassau.


Didn't even try to paint a background here. I like the torso section.

View of Castaway Cay from our veranda.

Allan, our server on pirate night.

Ardastra Gardens.

Nassau.

Comments