SUPERMAN!

Yes it's Superman! Strange visitor from another planet....". Right. Wrong Superman. But I love George too so it's cool. Superman is by far one of my all time favorite movies. I have gone on and on about this before so no need to completely bathe in those same waters for a second time. This one is a true labor of love and I still get chills when I listen the the Superman Theme by John Williams. I will go out on a limb here and state that I really wish Chris Reeve was given better movies past the first one to shine as Superman. I know that the second film was a hit but I found it too humorous and with all the added powers and story lines it just didn't come off as Superman to me. Even more so with all the movies that followed. But, the first one is still a shining light in the darkness. "You'll believe a man can fly." And I did!!!






Comments