Logan's Run

Now there was a movie that had meaning for me. No, it wasn't the running or hunting or the just pre-Star Wars special effects. This was the first time I saw a nude woman on screen. How do you forget something like that!! I remember really liking the movie as a child regardless of the nudity and I vaguely remember liking the TV version with Gregory Harrison too, but I am sure that if I saw that one again I would change my mind. When I was on the waning days of my 29th year I got the DVD version of the movie and watched it from a different perspective. If you recall, in the movie, you were only allowed to live until you were 30!! Takes on a different meaning when you get to that age. So here is my take on that classic movie. Did this one all in Illustrator. Nice change of pace after Flash Gordon.

Comments

  1. I can certainly see the impression the actress had on your developing psyche. She's even sexy in vector.

    Great style and design with this one.

    More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the serious side...nice, very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment