The Ghost Who Walks. Part Two

Go back and read Part One if you are falling behind with the inner workings of me creating a picture. I don't really have too much to add to this that I have not already covered in the last post. The work progressed pretty much as planned and was steady sailing.  I did create type for the picture, as I am sometimes inclined to do but this time I dropped it from the final as I was not really loving it. I did keep it for the "flat color" version you see here. This is pretty much what the art is looking like before I "paint" it. My work is really just jazzed up, textured cartoon art.



Here is a progression of the main character.



Comments

  1. Love the progression picture.... I could see something like that hanging on my wall.

    Particularly with your Doctor Who stuff...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment